Filter by Category
ELC Driver's Education Life 8002
with Jim Wollack
In class instruction will meet Wednesdays 5:30 - 8:30 p.m., Fridays 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m and Saturdays 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
The driver's education course is a program consisting of 30 classroom hours being held in-person and via the free Zoom app, a combination of one-on-one driving experience and simulator experience and six hours of observation as set forth by the Wyoming State Department of Education. The course meets the basic requirements of the Wyoming Department of Transportation. REQUIREMENTS: (1) one parent must attend the first 1/2 hour of the first class (for those students under 18), (2) student must have their driving permit prior to registration (3) student must provide their own (insured) vehicle for the one-on-one driving portion of the class and (4) attendance is required at each class for certificate to be issued. Students who do not successfully complete the course may be eligible for additional instructional time for a fee. For more information on this program please see out website at lccc.wy.edu/lifeenrichment.
Thank you for registering for this hybrid course. When on-campus this class requires participants to agree to:
- Wear a mask or face covering, while on campus (CDC guidelines)
- Complete the LCCC self-screening form before coming to campus
- Do not come to campus if you are suffering any symptoms associated with COVID 19
- Follow all LCCC posted guidance and signage
- Maintain 6 feet of social distancing whenever possible